Our aim is to give dignity to girls in Malawi, by providing sanitary supplies or investing in skills and health education programmes.
This is not just a female issue. It's a community issue.
Your donation invests in the key role girls play in the livelihood and development of entire family units.
Give today and equip future generations of girls - and boys - to have the freedom to flourish.
How to donate:
- You can text FRCD01 with the amount £3 / £5 / £10 to 70070 to show your support.
- Visit our online giving page.
- Or you can download our regular giving form by clicking here
What your donation can do:
- Provide a Life Pack to a girl in Malawi, some of which are made by Days for Girls, which contain recyclable, biodegradable pads that help keep the girl in school.
- Provide health and empower training to young girls and women at a vital stage in their development.
Other work we are hoping to support through the ACT & Builders House partnership is:
- Contribute to school fees for girls who have dropped out of education due to not affording their annual school fees.
- Construct girls toilets in Nyezerera and provide a safe place for girls to change their pads.
- Provide school resources such as maths book and science books
- Support research on how to fix a boar hole for the Khombie village.
- Investigate the development of a health clinic for the Khombie village. Community members currently have to walk 15km to go to the nearest health facility.